He didn't call last night :(

He said he'd call me later that night after dinner. I told him I was going out with a friend for a little but sounds good. I hear nothing else from him last night. I call him around 11, no answer. I text him at 11:30 to see if he's awake, no answer. I can't remember the last time we didn't talk at night. I recently found out his ex has been contacting him and asked him yesterday morning to get rid of her completely and he said OK. I'm really worried that instead he's getting rid of me and blew me off. Why doesn't he call?

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if he's busy, or he's trying to move on. There's not enough information about your history with him to make a coherent, logical conclusion.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm...sounds like a red flag. You should see what he's been up to. If not call, then find some other way you can get a hold of him.

0|0
    0|0
    • He sent at text the next morning saying I'm sorry I fell asleep really early. I knew he was exhausted and not feeling well so this could be true.

• ladies and gentlemen, the sky is falling.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not nice - if the ex wasn't in the picture I wouldn't be concerned at all...

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.