Is it wrong to date an ex lovers sibling?

It lasted about a year, but was very on and off and EXTREMELY casual. Like, never made it to relationship status. The guy pretty much treated me like a doormat for a year, throwing me a bone every once and a while to keep me around.

If anything, it would be wrong for his brother to pursue me... If he has no problem talking to me, and it's HIS brother... Why should I care? riiiiight?

Definitely trying to validate my feelings here, but I would like an outsiders opinion lol I totally want to go for it. He's cuter, funnier, taller, and way more laid back than the first brother...

Most Helpful Guy

• its stupid, his brother will most likely just be using you

What Guys Said 2

• Makes for awkwardness at family get togethers but the first guy snoozed, now he's losing. Go for it. I've met lots of girls who treated me like straight garbage and their sisters didn't wanna let the talent go to waste. The cute brother just doesn't wanna waste your talent. Lol.

• Everybody's single, nobody has claims anywhere. Smooth sailing.

What Girls Said 1

• If one guy treated you like a ho, why would you trust his brother? Most likely they are close enough to have had conversations about you. best believe they have talked about you and he knows how his brother saw you. This guy might PRETEND but I highly doubt he would treat you well either. Guys don't think that way. If his brother treated you like a hoe, he's not going to treat you like a queen lets put it that way. It would be a bad situation for you and you'd be the one looking stupid and feeling hurt at the end

• AGAIN, lol. You're probably right... I'm sure the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. He's probably just like his brother