Can you date someone with a super annoying family?

his family is just annoying. they're arrogant and can't do much. but they're richer so they act like snobs

I can't even last 5 minutes with his sister or his parents there...that's how I know this won't last.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's OK, I'm dating the girl, not her family.

What Guys Said 6

• I think I could bear it if I really loved the girl, but I'd try stay away from the family as much as possible, you could just try fitting in with them even though I know you don't want to, but for the sake of the relationship... that is if it means that much to you, if not then let it go :)

• dont spend time with his family then. Be out front about it. Let him know why you don't like to spend time with his family

• If you are not like your family sure, but how specifically do they act.

• Reminds me of a Friend's episode...

"Thirteen bathrooms in this place, I threw up in the coat closet"

It depends on how they feel about their family. If it annoys them too then it is possible to stay with them and rarely see those people.

• That's what I'm trying to do.

• How often are you exposed to his family? Is this an everyday type of thing or you only see them at birthdays/holidays?

What Girls Said 4

• Sure. I'm dating them, not their family.

• lol, not many people bother me, but if I can deal with my family I can deal with anyones.

• your

• My ex's family were both posh and rich, which is the total opposite of mine. We didn't really get along well so I dreaded spending time with them it definitely was not a comfortable situation to be with but I managed to deal with it for almost 2 years.