Do guys answer text or call to be nice?

Guys do you answer a text or call even if you don't want to speak with that person ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm not a guy, but if somebody calls me and tells me to call them back I will regardless of whether or not I want to speak to them. I wouldn't call them first though...

Texting is a little more complicated. Assuming I'm free I'll text back if they text first just to be nice. If I'm busy or don't have my phone with me it depends...if I don't like them and it's nothing important I just won't text back at all. If I do like them and I'm busy/without my phone I'll text back when I can and apologize for the wait (even if they just wanted to say "hi"). I may even text them back even though I'm busy and probably shouldn't...I definitely wouldn't text first if I didn't want to talk to them unless I really had to.

What Guys Said 2

• text ya, call no

• I will always answer a text from anyone, no matter how little I want to speak to them, although I will drop hints that I don't want to talk to the person, i.e. opening up no new avenue of conversation.

If someone calls me and I don't want to talk to them, I won't answer, or call back, maybe just send a text after a while.

What Girls Said 1

• If someone sends me a text, then yeah, I most likely will respond even if it takes a while, I always answer. Same thing goes for calling. I rarely text people first though, unless I want to talk to them. Same thing goes for calling.