First time meeting this girl in person?

OK well I've been talking to this girl for about a month and we both like each other a lot but she doesn't want a boyfriend right now so she made a deal with me saying if I make it a good date she will think about going out with me we are going to the movies on Saturday so what should I do to show her I would be a great boyfriend and what should we talk about during the movie

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, she really want's you to work for her. And she's lieing, she DOES want a boyfriend. Show her you like her, but don't overwork and think you have to impress her, this will be counterproductive and make you nervous. And movies are not good dates so do something fun before or afterwords like go to the mall and just goof around in stores, or playing nikii niki nine doors. Basically you just want to give her a good time. Have fun, make her laugh. First dates are better if they are fun and exciting more than deep conversation. Don't worry about proving yourself or you'll act insecure.

What Girls Said 3

• Well for starters you can't really talk during a movie you will get told to stfu by other movie watchers or your date will tell you to stfu because she's waching the movie. If you were doing a movie at your house or one of thhose outside movie theatres you have a better chance at conversation. Also, going out to eat before or after the movie may make up for the lack of time time spent getting to know each other.

Hmmm...I'm sure you will do fine but next time I would pick a place like skating, the park, rock climbing, even the mall since its your first time meeting up. These are places that provide the enviornment where getting to know each other is easier. Anyone can sit next to you in a theatre and at the end of the night if its your first time meeting them there still a stranger lol.

You'll do fine just be yourself she must like you if she agreed to go to a movie.

Goodluck

Tam

• just don't act weird

• Just be yourself. That's the best advice I can give you

What Guys Said 1

• You can't talk in a movie!

You don't know for sure that you'll like her as you haven't met her in person right? Just take it one step at a time! Be yourself! There's no magic bullet. You're obviously attracting her on some level already - so just be you.