If you could get one part of the body extra, which part would that be ?

Which part of the body would you like to have extra ? Where would you like that to be ?

Heart ? Eye ? Hand ? Leg ? Brain ? Anything else , then specify.

I would like to have a 3rd eye on the back of my head.

• HEART
  • EYE
  • HAND
  • LEG
  • BRAIN

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm smart, got long legs, got DDs, I don't want big hands, I have enough ass and my eyes are fine the way they are. So I I'll have to go with heart, even though I have a pretty big heart.

• Very nice comment :) Impressive :)

If you go unanonymous , I'll choose you as the Best Answer :)

• There you go

What Girls Said 4

• more boobs. no wait, bigger butts. LOL. Now, that I'm really think about it, there is nothing wrong with me; I'm happy the way I am. :)

• I would get an extra ear that could enhance my hearing range tenfold. I would want this, so I could hear all the sh*t people are talking about me when I get out of hearing distance. It would also be a curse at the same time because I might not want to hear certain things the neighbors are doing if you catch my drift; thus, I would want an extra ear that I could optionally use. I would want to turn it on and off. This is a really awesome question!

• Brain..i want to be more smarter than usuall.

• A body part, whatever it is, that automatically hits jerks when they try to approach! like a reflex action!

What Guys Said 11

• If having the extra brain really did make me smarter, I'd choose that.

Otherwise, I'd choose the extra heart. Two hearts running this body, would undergo less wear and tear over the years, and probably give me a longer life span.

• In my line of work you have to have your head on a swivel.

I'd like an extra penis so I could go twice as many times, with a girl not to the toilet

• brain.. doh..

• 3rd lung or 2nd heart, can't decide

• i want extra head between my legs...oh wait I already have that ;D

• extra PE NI S ;) XD I am kidding

• A second heart, double the cardio hehe.

• Testicles, so if mine get damaged I can still have kiddies. :D

• You already have a third eye inside your brain ;P I would choose brain but you can't really have two brains, if you had another brain it would be a different person. So I'll go with hand

• an extra heart. so that she could feel my love for her

• A backup heart or brain woudl be useful in terms of life expectancy.

For entertainment value, a second penis.

If they had separate refractory periods you could just shift from one to another.

Ideally, they'd be stacked and spaced so you could DP a girl all by yourself.