Getting shot down all the time.

First off I have no problem walking up to girls and introducing myself. I'm not smooth or anything like that. It just comes time when I ask for her number to get to know her better or asking if she wants to get a coffee it's always a no. I mean my mom says I'm not ugly, I'm always clean and try to smile and start a conversation. I've been shot down 201 times in a row and I'm at a loss of where to go.;

Most Helpful Girl

• Heyyy I can try help you if you want :) I helped my guy friend with his girl issues hehe

I can give you my email, send me your photos and I could maybe give you advice on how to enhance your look or how to approach girls and we can talk about your problem in more detail :)

My email is izzy.andersson90@hotmail.com!

Id be happy to help!

What Girls Said 1

• You've been counting?

What Guys Said 1

• You cannot take your mother's opinion on your looks seriously. I'm guessing your standards are too high or you're asking too soon. You're supposed to get to know a person to a certain degree before requesting such things as their number or a date.