She hasn't called/texted yet...still hopeful though.

This girl I met a few weeks back has my number and we both seemed very happy to hang out and get to know each other better during the winter break. I haven't heard from her yet and I know there's still plenty of time for this to happen. Am I being a little impatient or does this take some time to take its course?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope you have her number! You should contact her. Most girls don't want to be the pursuers and they want to leave that up to the guy so that she knows he truly IS interested in her. On the other hand, the fact that she hasn't called you may mean she isn't that interested or maybe she doesn't even know what she wants. Does she have a boyfriend? She may be seeing someone else for all you know. Contact her if you can. Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• She's waiting on you.. so text or call her.

• Why don't you call/text her? She is probably waiting on you.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd try to relax about it. You didn't say you contacted her did you? Were you going to leave it up to her or have you contacted her and she hasn't responded? It all depends on when you contacted her and all the other info you forgot to include in your question, I would say it would help, you're pretty vague about it, not helping your case any. =)