Can you keep a guy interested with kisses?

i like a manwhore type guy, he is interested in me, we've kissed a few times, I'm not going to have sex with him for a while, but will he stay interested with good making out/dry sessions? Maybe titty action too..?

i think people are confused, I don't want a relationship with this boy, he is definitely not the relationship type and I wouldn't want to date a reformed manwhore anyway, I'm just having some fun, this is more about me having sex not in a relationship and doing after the right amount of time so that I don't feel like a whore

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how much of a "manwhore" he is. (Using that term purely because you use it that way.)

Kisses and some dry action might not be enough to keep him around, and even if you do end up keeping him around, he will not be with you because he loves you. He will be with you because you offer sexuality, and you can test this by denying him sexual contact at any point and watch him leave immediately. The test will result the way I described it if he really is a manwhore. The duration or the quality of the relationship wouldn't change anything.

• Actually, this is probably the number one mistake women do. They think that they can change a manwhore into a passionate lover by baiting him with sexual acts for long enough. It just doesn't work.

At the point where you think your plan worked, and that you are perfectly sure he is committed to you, say "I don't want to have sex anymore." and don't give a specific duration. Watch if he tries to solve the problem, and whether he stays with you after a week or two.

• OK, well, I meant after you two are in a committed relationship for a long time and where intercourse is a routine.

The test comes after that.

• oh. yeah, that sounds good. 'im going celibate for a while', lol. jks

What Guys Said 4

• I don't see why how long you wait will make a difference to how much of a whore people would think you are...

• so you're saying sex in general makes girls whores? That's a little old fashioned

• ok. I guess I would find it slightly more whorish if I had sex with him now than if I waited a month or so. I'm wondering how long is the longest though

• Longest what?

• No. I want sex now, no exceptions!

• just kiss not f***? oh , it will make me crazy

• he's going a little crazy but he doesn't seem angry or anything, I think he's enjoying that I'm making him wait, just want to know how long I can make him wait for before he gets pissed off! I don't want to let it get to the him being pissed off stage

• For a while, perhaps, but if you expect your relationship to last and him to be only with you, you will have to begin giving him an orgasm. An uncovered hand job will do and you should let him finger you while you do.

• yeah, but handjob always leads to blowjob, and blowjobs make me feel like a slut if I'm not in a relationship. I could rub hard over his pants? let him jack off?

What Girls Said 2

• If he doesn't stay interested, it shows he doesn't have any real feelings for you other then physical attraction. Even if you did have sex with him, he would hurt you eventually because he wouldn't have any real feelings.

• so should I keep teasing him as long as possible? I don't want a relationship w him

• Well if you don't want a relationship, why don't you just have sex with him?

• because keeping him interested is really fun, and I just want more tips

• I think you waste your time... if he's a manwhore, he wants just sex...

• She is in it for just sex as well. Read the comment thread below my answer. =)

• oh, sorry...