Did you enjoy your first kiss?

If you didn't, what do you think made it not so pleasant? How did you feel when you had it?

• Yes I enjoyed my first kiss
  • No I didn't enjoy my first kiss

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I did.

I was slightly drunk, and it wasn't the best kiss ever - but I've definitely had a LOT worse. I guess I didn't care too much - so I wasn't really nervous about it, and when I got over the initial 'oh, this is new' kind of thing - yeah, it was good.

And I didn't really feel anything but the physical you know - it wasn't like I was relieved to be getting it out the way - I hadn't really been holding on to it for any reason, but at the same time I wasn't just going to kiss anyone.

But I didn't 'fancy' the guy - he was a mate, he was hot, I liked him - but it wasn't like I had a crush or awt so I didn't feel a 'connection' or anything.

What Guys Said 6

• i'm with anon guy #1 I haven't really had what I would call my "first kiss".. I kissed a girl in truth or dare lol but that doesn't count

• considering my first kiss was in a relationship with a girl I loved immensely who loved me too (at least at the time)? Ya.

• well my first real kiss was in my dreams and it I lvoed teh moment untill my alarm woke me up so I'm hoping when I come to have my real first kiss it will be just like the dream but without the alarm :)

• almost 40% said no? wtf?

• it was sweet but quick

• My first kiss was with a girl that smoked. It was like licking an ashtray.

What Girls Said 15

• it was so sweet. he took me to the top of a waterfall and there was no one else there :) a little awkward cause I wasn't expecting it and was so nervous

• My first kiss felt wrong and I didn't like it, I was 16 when I had my first kiss all I remember was the sun being in my face alot, and the kiss was slimy and wet. But that's one of the things I won't always remember or think about.

• I'm 16 and had mine yesterday :P I didn't like it as much as I hoped I would... I think he was also inexperienced though

• I was 13 and we were playing truth or dare and since we were dancing all night one of my friends dared me to kiss him and so we looked at each other and made out for like five seconds amongst cheers from my friends. Haha, it was a pretty cool first kiss and I liked it, only thing was at one point our teeth bumped really hard :p

• No lol I had a sloppy first kiss

• my first kiss was with a guy that doesn't even remember :(... lol fml

• yes , I enjoyed my first kiss.

• yeah it was very special :)

• Ewe no worst experience ever the guy was like attacking my face *sigh*

• I was to nervous to enjoy it, I remember thinking about it lots at the time.

• yes I was 15 that time...

• I haven't kissed anyone yet. :-)

• still haven't had my first kiss yet :(

• i had mine when I was 23 and it was with an experienced kisser and he was GREAT

• yes. it's one of those things you'll always remember

• Oh god no. It was my friend's ex boyfriend and we were hanging out and he kept getting closer to me and finally I was like up against a wall and he attack my face with his tongue.. So f***ing awful