Why is he already talking to another girl after our break up?

Soo, This kid and I were dating then school started and things were hard just because we have different classes and a different lunch so we never see each other. So we decided we should just end things, it wasn't a bad break up. We dated for 2 months, that's not long but we had a good open relationship, now a week after the break up he's already talking to another girl and they're about to date, I have a feeling that they were talking while we were dating because I had been told somethings but I was mature about it and put it behind me, I was getting over him then he texted me and we had a nice conversation & we were talking about how we felt after the break up and he said that he was upset, and I said I was to then I said but that's when you listen to the best music, trying to make it not weird. then he replied with "yeah, but I would have rather just be with you." :OO wow, wthat does that meannn, gosh! & he's still talking to the other girl so he's messing with both of us now. But that was Monday and it's Sunday now and we Haven't spoke since then, I just want to know HOW he can move on so fast?

Most Helpful Guy

• Between her being a rebound and them talking before you two broke up, I'm leaning towards she's a rebound. Either way though, keep your distance from him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Ew he sounds like a pig. He's probably all excited that he's single and trying to play the field. Looking for a rebound maybe.

• she was most likely on his mind before yall's break up so he took the break up as the world telling him go after her. or mabey just to make you jealous its up to you to find out what's up

• he sounds like a teenager