Do you like stolen kisses from a girl?

Would you like a girl you have been staring at for almost a half year just come to you and get physical? Do you like stolen kisses?

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• yes! Why the reason for the question?

1|0
    0|0
    • IDK... It might seem rude :P :D

• not really, provide a scenario in which you think it might come rude :p

What Guys Said 8

• Absolutely. It is nice for a girl to express her appreciation so spontaneously, as long as it is done smoothly and with respect for the man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that would be epic

0|0
    0|0
  • oh wow thats a really goood question!!!!!! yeah if u stare at a girl and she stares back just as much, then recieving stolen kisses would be awesomeeee ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I was crushing on this girl once and I tried not to let her know. But we are friends so hiding anything from her was impossible. She just one day walked up to me and kissed me. I was shocked, happy, and relieved. Current gf right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess that would entirely depend on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh yeah,,,

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be awesome. But it's because control and confidence is attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is nice when a girl takes charge. If it gets overwhelming to the point of making her look easy than no but if it just gets things started then i would say it is a good thing. Of course if you are already in a relationship it is great for your gf to jump you any time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.