Do you like stolen kisses from a girl?

Would you like a girl you have been staring at for almost a half year just come to you and get physical? Do you like stolen kisses?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes! Why the reason for the question?

• IDK... It might seem rude :P :D

• not really, provide a scenario in which you think it might come rude :p

What Guys Said 8

• Absolutely. It is nice for a girl to express her appreciation so spontaneously, as long as it is done smoothly and with respect for the man.

• Yes that would be epic

• oh wow thats a really goood question!!!!!! yeah if u stare at a girl and she stares back just as much, then recieving stolen kisses would be awesomeeee ;)

• Yes. I was crushing on this girl once and I tried not to let her know. But we are friends so hiding anything from her was impossible. She just one day walked up to me and kissed me. I was shocked, happy, and relieved. Current gf right now.

• I guess that would entirely depend on the girl.

• Uh yeah,,,

• That would be awesome. But it's because control and confidence is attractive to me.

• Yes, it is nice when a girl takes charge. If it gets overwhelming to the point of making her look easy than no but if it just gets things started then i would say it is a good thing. Of course if you are already in a relationship it is great for your gf to jump you any time.

What Girls Said 0