How to get a second date after a minor problem that happened after the first date?

I went out with a guy on a movie date. I have know him for quite a long time and during the movie we started getting close by holding hands and get close and cuddly with each other. Then as he drove me to the train station he was holding my hand and had his hand on my thighs. As I got out of the car I lent over and kissed him and then he told to text him. So when I got home I text him to say that I enjoyed my night and he replied saying that we should meet up again soon. The next day I sent him a text asking how his day was and he replied but then I sent another text after that saying that I miss his cuddles and then I didn't get a reply I knew that after sending that text it was a stupid thing to send this early in the relationship we had. But then a day later I sent a message apologising for sending the message and then asked how his weekend was and then he later replied saying that hope that I am having a good weekend. I really like him and I feel that he likes me too. Do you think that it would be okay to send a message asking if he wanted to meet up again or will he of lost interest in me because I sent him that message?

Most Helpful Guy

• That message would of done no harm what so ever, so don't worry about that, what you need to look at is his how keen he is, because, yes this bloke probably likes you, but is also playing the waiting game, so if you keep texting him without a text first, he is going to realize that you really like him and possibly come across as a little desperate, so slow things down, when you text him, at the end of your text, prompt him to text you, so if its the end of your convo, just put text me later,x and this is putting him in a position to text you, if he doesn't, don't text him, you need to gain control, because its the bloke who should be showing you he's interested, not so much the other way, so make him wait 5 minutes for your reply, but remember he may do the same, but firstly, get him texting you, because if he is into you and worthy of your talents, then he won't mind doing the chasing, good luck,x

What Guys Said 1

• That doesn't sound like a deal-breaker at all. If I were in your situation, I would leave him alone for now; if he's interested, you'll hear from him again.

What Girls Said 1

• You've known each other awhile... if he really likes you, that won't have killed it..