Fact from Fiction

Ok,this question is for women.

Try to follow me if you can about what I'm asking about.

If a woman likes a guy? how often would she think about the guy?

And what would be some examples she thinks of the guy

A example would a woman instant message a guy just to say

hi before going to work?

Or call to hear his voice?

Dohh! I also forgot as a example.

What about if a guy says something to a woman like whatnot?

and the woman says it from time to time does that mean she likes him?
Does it make a difference?

Will a woman think of the guy even if they are friends?

Let me throw this question

So if a woman calls a guy will she still think of him?

Most Helpful Girl

• i like this guy for about 2 years now. I think about him day and night everywhere I go I think I see him and if not I HOPE I would run into him. I wanna hear his sexy voice or have his eyes stare deeply into mine, I want to hold his hand, I want to hug him, I want to just be with him. I check his facebook everyday, I saved all his pictures on my computer and look at them often, I wish I had to guts to call him or talk to him but I dont, other than that, its all fantasy, hopes, dreams. in my head.

being attracted to him I also fantasize of having sex with him how it would be so nice and innocent, and even marrying him if it was to work out.

i also wonder if he likes me and thinks about me the way I do. I feel like he does but we haven't made it official or confessed anything. We just run into each other at school and smile, stare and whatnot greet each other. I think I'm losing my mind over him.

What Girls Said 12

• Ohh men and women are soooo different.

We would think about him almost constantly - even something at breakfast would make us think of him plus he would be on our minds when we first woke up. anything and everything - from how a song makes her think of him, remember something he said or did made her smile, what she could do/wear/say that would please him next time she sees him, what she wants to talk to him about, future stuff, you name it. Okay sexual stuff too.

Yes she would but she would likely be hesitant or afraid because she wouldn't want to bother him or be a pest and all the books out there say for a woman not to call the guy. Oh heck yeah we love hearing his voice but better when he calls us - not so risky.

• Yet when a guy calls you too often, you loose interest. I've learn in the past, there is no logic to it!

• If I like a guy, I probably would think of him everyday.

Examples would be that I talk to my closest friends about him and have a smile on my face.

If I liked a guy, I would love to hear his voice.

Yeah, if I remember what a guy said and I say it from time to time, it means I pay attention and perhaps like him more than a friend. ^_^

• If I like a guy I'll think about him a lot small things remind me of him through out the day, Like if I went to starbucks and someone orderd the same thing I always get the guy I like then I would think about him and sometimes it just pops into your head at random. I'm more of a txt kind of person because after you have said hi on the phone there isn't much more to talk about since the day is just getting started. Woman aren't so keen on just laying the I like you out there were more cautious since we don't want to make a fool of ourselves. So a girl will drop you little hints from time to time.

• I think about the guy I like all the time. I think about conversations we've had, things he's said to me, things he's done, etc. I also think about having sex with him. I contact him whenever I really get the urge to do so, by whatever means I can at the time. I text just to say hi during work, or call in the evening to say goodnight.

What about when a man likes a woman?

• If I saw a good looking woman and hung out with her.

I'd think of her when I'm at work,or doing various things.

And be respectful and call her when I can

• You mean if she starts talking like him? Yeah, I do that too. I don't notice it either, it just happens. I assume men do the same?

• You mean if the girl just likes the guy as a friend? I don't think about my guy friends unless I'm reminded of them somehow, but its never a lingering thought. If I like the guy or am attracted to him, I'd just think about him and almost anything may remind me of him and it would be more than just a lingering thought.

• I do think about guy I like, more often than I want to. I want to text him but I don't - I know I already texted him once-twice days ago and I don't want to do it every time so I just leave it. But yeah, girls do things like this to let guys know we like them and we care.

• Yeah if there was a guy I liked I think about him all the time and yeah I do call just to hear his voice and text just to say hi

• Every girl is different I guess. When I like a guy I think about them on a daily basis. But I think about everything on a daily basis. Close friends, Family, Ex boyfriends, Current crushes, Etc. But when I really like a guy its easily noticable. Some girls hide it some girls dont.

• texting just to say hi is a small thing that should let a guy know she is thinking about him.

how many times a day a girl thinks about a guy really just depends on how much she likes him

• Yes. You have to think about them first in order to call them! If they call you it means they are thinking about you.

• i usually don't think of guys I don't have feelings for...if theyre a close guyfriend I may need them to talk or miss hanging out if I'm bored, but I have no feelings for them in that way, so I don't think of them at all, its rare...

• I have a real quick question.

About if a woman that's a friend and could want maybe more.

In theory if a woman calls a guy"her security blanket"?

Does that mean she could like the guy as more than a friend?

• There is a guy I like and, honestly, I can't get him off my mind. I think of the way he smiles at me, the way he has looked into my eyes, his gorgeous eyes, his voice, just the little things about him.

And yes, I think of him sexually, too. I believe many woman fantasize much more than men think.

As for what I have done to show him: dress attractively, smile, do little favors, contact him every so often by text or email, but like the others, not too much so as not to bother him.

• The guy I like I think about every day; numerous times throughout the day. When I like a guy I try to stay in contact with him, using every means necessary (text, call, email, i.m., facebook, etc.). I stare at him when he isn't looking and I tend to laugh more around him with other people. I also ask him about his family, interests, what he did that day, etc. etc. Flirting is a major thing as well.

What Guys Said 1

• Some of these answers are cute lol.