Which jacket would you choose for a guy?

Between a leather (brown) jacket and a jean (blue) jacket, which would you choose?

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• well jean jackets are kind of nerdy,but I prefer them to a leather jacket,not only am I against wearing leather,but they also just look like the guys is trying to look cool-which is not cool

0|1
    1|1

What Girls Said 9

• Not really a fan of jean jackets. So I guess I'd choose the brown/leather one instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what else you would be wearing, you don't want to match a denim jacket with jeans. But both, if the right cut, can really suit a guy and make him look hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather Jacket.

0|1
    0|0
  • id go with the leather jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • leather jacket definitely, although I like black better than brown on a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather jacket for sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • leather deeffo

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the leather jacket, I find that they are more in fashion and I just like them more lol

0|0
    0|0
  • leather jacket

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• get rid of the jean jacket denim dan! leather jackets are where its at

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'll be the only real kid of the 90's here (which I am) and say Jean jacket. I prefer it no matter what women (or men) say

0|0
    0|0
  • leather jacket hands down. I know that because I can look badass in a leather jacket.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would choose to wear a leather jacket over a jean jacket. Leather jackets are timeless, where as jean jackets are not. I use to where a jean jacket, and people made fun of me for wearing so much denim. I received many complements on my leather jacket.

0|0
    0|0