How much time do you spend with your significant other?

how much time do you spend texting/fb/calling vs. face to face?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, we're 4 hours apart and we have been this way since the end of July...it's complicated. So we usually text each other everyday or every other day. Neither of us has the time to sit and talk on the phone because we have studying or research, in his case, we could be doing. He wants to Skype at some point but my laptop doesn't have a webcam.

We don't have any schedule on when to see each other. I'm not looking that far ahead into the future. As of right now, I am planning on visiting him for the weekend.

I will say that quality time is more important than the quantity.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Texting: a few times a day

Calling: maybe 1-2 short phone calls a week

Face time: 3-5 days a week

• I actually talk/spend more time face to face than the other things. And I think it is better that way, because you can see reactions etc. right? (:

• like how often a week?

• Uhm, I see him in the weekends since I'm still in school and he has to work, but when we see each other it's like he stays over at my house or I stay over at his house so I think on average 18 hours per week? and we only text to make appointments when to see each other, and just random small comments about what happens in our lives.