Why did he ask me out over text? He's only said let's hang out in person

What Guys Said 2

• He is nervous, if you can do a better job then you could always go see him face too face and say "yes I'd love too"

Its a problem sometimes tbh because if girls are not brave enough to chat up guys then they should accept what they get. One of the worst things is rejection if you havn't experienced it and if its said to your face...its not nice.

• even if he's 24?

• yes even if he is 50, because some guys are good pilots and some guys are not but are better and have more experience with women than others...after all its a skill that guys have to learn some guys have fear of rejection, I've had that many times, I hate to say I get that occasionally...but try chatting to a good looking guy that you fancy, go up to him and chat him up, just don't say "what am I going to say?" how do you think guys feel? lol

• Well some guys are just nervous that's all.

What Girls Said 0