What is it with girls dating disrespectful bad boys?

What is the attraction? Seriously? I'm talkng about the guys that call their "girlfriends" terms like bitch, slut, and whore while hitting them. Why do you enjoy being disrespected? I mean I get it if he's a bit of a renagade or something but not a total a-hole.

Most Helpful Girl

• how many times have you actually seen this situation in real life and with not just one type of girl

• I've seen it often, granded to certain degrees. Maybe is just "mental abuse" not physical, but the desire for a respectful nice guy has practacly disappeared lately.

• I hope you're right, but from the actions of the girls I know I'd say that that they "say" and what they are doing is two totally different things.

• Oh yeah I know people like that too and it sucks, but sometimes it's the emotional attatchment and abuse, like maybe the guy was nice before then turned into a huge douchebag. That happened to my best friend, she couldn't let him go because she still thought there was that nice guy still in him that she first 'fell for'

lol. lame.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's a lot of women tend to play the victim their whole lives and so they subconsciously put themselves in situations where that kind of stuff will happen. Sorry if I offended anyone.

What Guys Said 3

• That's just how high school/college girls are. Some of them outgrow it.

• Are you so inept that you don't understand that those words aren't meant in a bad way? Do you have any dating experience at all?

The only people who ask these type of silly questions are the world of warcraft players who find their way onto this site. :(

• You think that's bad, what about the women that stick with guys that are physically abusive?