Do you have feelings for anyone you've met online?

What do you think about meeting/liking people you've met online?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• once when I was about 14, he was 14 as well, I was dumb and too niave at the time. Ever since I don't have feelings for anyone online anymore unless I talk to a friend online that I know in person.

• I think it is very possible, but very rare as well.

• Yesssssss! He is sweet, funny, understanding, wonderful, he makes me happy, the list goes on, but I am blushing. *blushing* =)

• I've definitely really liked some of the people I've met online, but I've never been "in love". Keeping a realistic attitude towards it also helps keeps things in check.

There is one person in particular who has definitely changed my perspective on a lot of things. He's a really awesome guy. Any girl he ends up dating/marrying is one lucky lady.

• i don't have any feelings atm. but if they were close by were I live maaaybe I would get a small crush but that's about it. have you had feelings for anyone online?

• I've been attracted to people I've met online, but I don't think I can recall ever falling for someone online.

There's only 1 person I've ever let myself fall for, in real life(let alone online) & that was a waste :P The past is the past

• no romantic feelings if that's what you mean

What Guys Said 8