Will dating an average girl open me up to hotter girls?

I can get a date with this average (7/10) looking girl but she has a lot of hot friends and I was wondering if I date her will her hot friends start to like me? Then I can break up with her and date one of her friends.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow that's really f***ed up. I can already tell you have a self serving attitude so you probably don't care how messed up and mean that is to the girl. But you should care that karma is a bitch and your strategy would be ineffective. Once you date a girl, her friends aren't going to want to date you. Especially if they are hotter than her, you would be her boyfriend and get to know them yeah, but there will still be more attractive guys that are on their level they could choose from. They aren't going to date the exboyfriend of their less attractive friend. It would make more sense for you to become friendly with the average girl and get her to like you a little bit, that way you can segway into the clique and have a better social standing. You'll be the friend that she talks about to them but is just out of her reach and that MAY help your chances some.

What Girls Said 2

• You're not taking Girl Code into account. It's an unspoken rule that girls cannot date their friends' exes, nor can they date guys their friends have a crush on. Some girls ignore this rule, but most girls who value their friendships will stick to it.

• lol. OR! you can just be her friend and hook up with her hot friends. She doesn't deserve that although she doesn't deserve to be used period but I think its a much better alternative then you breaking her heart and making her feel like sh*t. so yeah.

What Guys Said 4

• Actually friend, that is the dumbest idea I have ever heard. Once you date her, and ESPECIALLY if it ends badly, then none of her friends will want to date you. Its the rule of the girl world. And guy world. Friends don't date friend's ex's. (plus it's not nice to use people, just in case that first part didn't convince you)

• Cruel man, cruel mind, high five

• as long as you sex her good yes, girls like ta talk

• the bigger the d*** I are the hotter girl you can get so id say that would be a 9/10 d*** move sp your at a 9/10 girl your gonna have to do something really mean to get that ten