What are your "dating rules" and/or tips.

We all have our own rules and tip to dating, like what to look for, what's good, what's bad, what to do and what not to do, etc...

What are your rules/tips...

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget about rules, its daft to have rules, because you could be missing out on a soul mate because he didn't quite match up to your self made rules, so date anyone who you feel any sort of connection with, a date is not a contract to a relationship, so dating is cool, its not going to get you a reputation, but it will give you options, and it will make you see, what guys are actually worth dating, and ones that are not, so don't try and have rules, because the best dates come from the one4s where you wouldn't of gone on initially, good luck,x

What Guys Said 1

• it really varies for the person I date. Some girls I'd like to kiss, while others I'll only hold hands. BUT one pet peeve I have is short skirts or feathers/flowers in their hair. I HATE it when girls do that sh*t

• What about butterflies?

• why do you hate all this?

• major turn off. why? that's just the way I am. The feathers/flowers: leads me to believe they are immature. the short skirt: I just never really liked them.

What Girls Said 2

• Txting within 30 min. of a message sent to you is good :/ sorry venting!

Rules:

Curtious

Respectful

Loving

Affectionate when both people want affection

No flirting with others! AT all grrrrrrrr

Lol and cheering me up when I'm down

• They are not really rules just common sense.

Don't be rude

Be considerate

Be Honest (but not a jerk about it)

Listen

Relax

Have fun

Be respectful