I kissed my best friend

Ok, so I'm in college as is she. We were sitting on her bed talking and making stuff when she said that I was looking at her weird. And then she started to give me the look and I ended up kissing her and it turned into making out. But, it got really awkward when her roommate walked in and I was on top of her.

But, now I feel really awkward about it. I texted her that I was sorry and I haven't gotten a response, nor have I seen her since. This happened last week.

What should I do? I don't want to lose my best friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm thinking she didn't want to hear "I'm sorry for kissing you". call/text her to meet up to figure out what happened because "you don't want to lose her" (I suggest using that wording.)

• Yeah, I'll probably do that. We've been best friends for 3 years, I don't want to f*** it up now.

What Girls Said 1

• don't be sorry. she clearly wanted it too. she's probably just thinking over what happened. try to go see her in person... if you want something more with her, this is the time to ask. good luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• i agree with other comments don't apologize. see her in person and just say you ejoyed it your attracted to her even if you are best friends and you have feelings for her and want to take it to and ext level. if she says no case closed but tell her even if she's not into you liek a boyfriend which it sounds like she is because she kissed u...ell her you still wanna b friends and don't wan lose her...just come clean bout your feelings for sure

• Don't be sorry for anything...it's always the best friends that turn into the best lovers!

• Just ask her to be your girlfriend. Simple as that. She didn't resist the kiss.