Girls, you're at a restauraunt with your date when a more handsome and charming guy starts hitting on you...

While your date is in the bathroom. Do you ditch your date for this guy?

What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd tell him I already had a date. It would be out of order to the first guy, if I went off with the more handsome guy.

What Girls Said 11

• LOL no, that's rude. I would say that it was nice meeting them, but I'm already here with someone. If they don't take a hint, I'd tell them to f.uck off, because I have no interest in anyone who shows that kind of disrespect.

• Do you ditch your date for this guy? Yes

What do you do? If my date took his cellphone with him I'll text him that the date is over and go with the hotter guy. If my date did not I'd leave a note.

• Wow, lol

• @themastaplan

not that the hotter guy was more interesting...hell the average guy could be way cooler and more interesting, but instead you jumped to looks over personaility...god damn you have so much to learn young danielson!

^ seems like you have a lot to learn young danielson.

You stated the average guy COULD be way cooler yet at the same time state I jumped to looks over personality.

There's no way for me to chose looks over personality when neither of their personalities is stated.

• @themastaplan

there was NO indicationg that you weren't interested in him in teh question.

^ My date not being as hot as the new guy is an indication of me no longer having the same amount of interest in the date.

There was nothing indicating I was interested in my date in the question either. LMAO XD

• No...its rude. if wait till the date is over first. lol. no. I don't think its right to ditch a guy because you think someone who is "better" comes along. You wouldn't want that done to you - so why do it to someone else. lol

• No I wont.That would be offensive tho...how do I feel if he does the same thing to me.I will just smile at the guy,not more than that...

• Tell him I have a date, just because this guy is super handsome doesn't mean I am going to leave with him or anything. Besides this guy can be a total douche and also it depends how he is coming on to me.

• It's assuming he isn't a douche at all, and is nicely talking to you.

• Still I am on a date. If the date I am on currently is a total flop and I see the hot guy a week later, then I wouldn't mind a date with the hot guy.

• I'd smile & be polite & think "hurry up..." to my date & hope he's not going #2. :D

How uncomfortable. No, I wouldn't leave w/the intruder...

• I tell him to move along.

• i'd say it was nice meeting him, but I'm already with someone.

• I continue with my date. duh

• no I couldn't do that to my date even if I thought the other guy was a greek god

• No way! That would be harsh on my date! I wouldn't ditch my date for some handsome dude whIch starts hitting on me! I'd hardly know anything about the guy aha so why should I?

What Guys Said 2

• Man... that would really suck if this happened to me or any guy. Respect and loyalty, at least for a date, speaks volumes.

• If a girl did this...

And I was the guy who got ditched, I honestly don't know how I'd react?!?! Thank god it'll never happen ;) haha

And I was the charming date stealer I'd continue to charm, get what I want and then ditch her. She's a bad apple, doesn't matter is she was bad for my benefit, she's suitable for using and using only