Guys, you're at a restaurant with your date when a very pretty, charming girl starts hitting on you...

While your date is in the bathroom...Do you ditch your date for this girl? What do you do?

;-)

By the way, my inspiration came from this: link

I had to add. ;-)

Most Helpful Guy

• haha I asked this a little bit ago

link

honestly I'd tell her I was there with someone and hope she'd leave it at that.

What Guys Said 22

• honestly I would never ditch my date to me that's just plain disrespectful and I will never break her heart and I won't cheat on her and I never will I tell the girl I'm sorry ma'am but I'm with my date I can't go out with you so please stop it now your wasting your time and I appreciate it if you stop thanks and I mind my own business or something like that I hope this answer your question

• so you know I'm still single and I'm 23 year old male virgin and I'm saving my virginity for marriage and I expect her to do the same

• If I'm on a date with someone its nothing serious with (yet) and she's obviously interested, I'll get her number and do it another time while making it clear I'm on a date now and if she wants to go out with me, it'll have to be another time.

• Politely decline.

• I would say thanks but I'm on a date. It would be inappropriate to take her number too and its not like there's a shortage of charming pretty girls :)

• My date would probably beat her @ss if she hit on me in front of her. If it's the server then I would think she's working me for the tip$$$$$$

• I ask her name, decline in the most polite way I can, Facebook her when I get home (If the date went poorly that is ;p haha)

• Absolutely not. Not only would that be extremely disrespectful to your date, but you could really miss out on something special. If you're on a date, chances are you know your date and you have somewhat of a connection, which is why you wanted to go on a date with her in the first place. You know nothing about this other girl other than that she is good looking and charming; nothing much about her personality which is a major factor in dating and starting a relationship

• I would get the 2nd girl's digits.

If you were my date, OP, would you have a problem with this?

• I'd wait for my date. While I'm not entirely sure if the date would go well or not, she deserves my respect and my time. If I made the choice to go out on a date with someone, they deserve my attention for that night. Not some new girl, WHILE on that date.

• I'd tell her that I'm not interested and I'm already with someone.

• I'd explain I was already with someone and wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I ditched her like that. One of those "thanks, but no thanks" kind of things.

• Tell, her I'm with someone.

• I'd say I'm on a date, sorry...

• get her number before your date comes back. if you are not boyfriend/girlfriend seeing other people is fair game period.

• I'd say I'm on a date right now.

I treat people how I'd like to be treated and if I was that girl. I'd be pissed!

• Nope. I'd just tell her politely that I have a date already and hope she doesn't take it personally.

• If I think there may be a future with the girl I'm with, then of course I wouldn't ditch her.

If I have decided that there is no future, then I'd definitely attempt to make arrangements with her for a date in the future.

• No that's really disrespectful and low lol

• Boy...it depends how hot she is! Anything less than perfect and no way would I ditch my date though.

• Nope. Never.

• I tell her to take a ticket and wait in line lol :P

• never, but id be tempted

What Girls Said 2

• YOU THIEF!

:p

• I thinks its sad how about half the guys here said they would get the girls number while on a date, but then berated the girls here he said the would do the same thing on the link above stating the same question only applying to women. Most of the women were honest and said they wouldn't but the few that were honest and said they would were called whores. OK well the guys here who said they would are just as big of whores as the females are. I stay away from those guys!

• I would just like to point out that the (four, not half) guys simply said they'd take her number and call her later and only if the date wasn't going anywhere. Udolipixie, OTH, said that she'd straight up leave the dude without even actually having to tell him that, personally. The first option isn't great, but you have to admit its a hell of a lot more sensitive than what she said.