Do you think the guy should pay every time?

I sure do! Its the right thing for them to do! I wouldn't CONSIDER dating a guy who wouldn't pay every time and the minute he stopped I would dump him.

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• QA: under 18 and idiotic- check :)

1|5
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I would pay unless she asked to pay then I would probably still pay...but after a while(like a couple dates) if she wanted to pay I would let her...but for you I would NEVER pay for someone like you...you just tripping IM SAYING YOU A GOLD DIGGER YOU WONT F*** WIT NO BROKE PPL

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but you seem to be WAAAY too stuck up about it.

0|2
    1|0
  • WARNING DO NOT FEED TROLL

FAILUIRE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN WORLD EXPLODING

0|2
    0|0
  • hell no, girl should pay me for my d***

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh no, jailbait's got opinions.

0|0
    0|1
  • Option C: go on dates that require little to no money. Everyone wins.

0|0
    0|0
  • How does that Ludo song go?

"High maintenance" means your a gluttonous queen,

narcissistic and mean.

By the way, you are high maintenance.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No, I believe in equality in dating. The reason you go on a date is so that both of you can have a good time, why should he have to foot the bill if the date is for both of you to enjoy?

I feel bad for guys who date girls like you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you think the guy should pay every time? If he wants to or if he wants to continue dating a girl who thinks he should

If a guy wants to date me he'll most likely end up paying every time since I do the whoever asks/arranges it pays and I don't ask or arrange

0|0
    0|4
    • * I meant I don't ask or arrange paying dates...yes there are dates you can organize that are free and fun

• Bitch..

0|2
    0|1