I like him, but we're just friends?

i've been talking to this boy for a few weeks now. whenever we hangout, we act like we're together...in a cute way. but when we're talking and stuff I feel like I have to initiate everything, whereas in person, he initiates things. how does this work? I feel like I'm bothering him when I text him/call him. I'm falling for him hard, but I don't know if he feels the same way. what do I dooo?!

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of guys do not like texting much. they mainly use it for practical things like asking where and when to meet or why someones late. he may ask for directions via text or something similar but to have back and forth conversation it doesn't seem to be a priority to many. some guys don't like talking on the phone but if the guy is interested in you, most likely he will put in an effort to do these things. he may just be a flirt or if he is interested in a relationship with you he is just bad at showing it. bring it up with him in person when you know you have his full attention and ask him what the deal is (not in an offensive way, because he will get defensive) but if you ask him and are straightforward with him then he will probably give you a straightup basic honest answer.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him , honestly from your heart and if he want you he will give you a honest answer too

Then things will be cleared

This will make your life easer than blow your mind with many questions and thoughts

Believe me if the answer will come that he like you , you will enjoy your time more than now

all the best

• just ask. if he doesn't give you an immediate answer, don't freak out. you had time to think about this, he might need time too.

either way, things will be clearer and you can move forward

What Girls Said 1

• I'd probably keep doing what you're doing... but I think the right thing to do is to mention it to him. As hard as it may sound... you'll get your answer straight away.