Has anyone ever meet someone on Girlsaskguys and dated?

Like actually meet someone on this site and then meet them in person and started dating? there's a guy I talk to quite a bit on here I was thinking of meeting but I'm kind of nervous because I would have to stay at his house and I don't want to be rushed into the relationship I want to take it slow. Even though he assured me he wouldn't try anything and he would be gone for a lot of day at work to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your be daft to travel to his house, you should always make him make the journey first, because this will show his interest and committment, also it gives you a more chance of being safe and not hurt because if your real, this guy could be anybody but who he says he is, so be wise, he won't mind the travel if he is into you, or meet somewhere half way that's public and have a drink or luch together, just to iron out the chance of being uncomfortable, because these meetings don't always give you the butterflies you were expecting, and all of a sudden, you need to leave because its just not happening, good luck,x

What Guys Said 1

• if its the first time meeting him, then DONT STAY IN HIS HOUSE! anything could go down and you're in his territory, besides do you truly know this person? I think not

• He said his mom lives with him so I don't think he would act real weird if she is there

• ahh then I guess that would be okay but how do you truly know that this information is as he says?

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, it seems like a few people have made good connections though. I wouldn't recommend staying at his house while he is at work. That just seems odd. If you don't feel ready though then don't do it. You have to feel comfortable or else it might just me awkward.

• no. but I saw someone who answered a question talking about how they met someone on here

cant remember who it was though

oh well

• Don't know, but I wouldn't doubt it.