Was I supposed to call him back?

Okay so my ex called yesterday, but left no message or anything. I didn't call him back because I figured if it's urgent than he would leave a message or something.

Is it true that if someone actually wants/loves you they will work hard to show it? He has contacted me a couple times the last few weeks through text for silly reasons.

Or do you think he won't call back again because it may have taken a lot of courage for him to call me.

I would really like to know what you guys think, thanks!

Oh and just to add this in there, he has been seeing a new girl for about 2-3 months now.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you call him back he will think you are still into him. So if you are still into him call him, but if you aren't you need to go with the no-contact rule for a while. If you are confused, you need to go with the no-contact rule until you know what you want. If he keeps calling, let him know you need to be left alone for a while... or get back together and give another try. Those are your choices. The being friends thing is just a way for people to cling to a relationship that doesn't exist anymore.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe he thinks ur pruposely not picking up his calls that's why he doesn't bother calling back already.and if he's seeing another girl I dun really think he still wants to get back together.maybe he wants to be frens?

• yess you should always call a guy back, if not ur setting yourself up for a relationship failure...yes.. literally

• Ask yourself this: Do you care to even talk to him at all? If you don't then screw it and screw him.

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should call him back just to say hey what's up or w.e don't get in to a huge conversation with him or anything just see what he is up to or wants then be like well I gotta go somewhere or something and leave it makes it sound like your a busy person and that you wantndto call you. but it doesn't make you sound like your desperate or anything