How do you have fun with no date?

Homecoming is this Friday and I don't have a date, and people always make such a big deal about it and I've never had a date before and I've never really had fun at a homecoming dance before and this year I really want to, I'm a senior.

I meant homecoming is Saturday, not today lol The game is today.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to have fun...then lose the thought of homecoming not being fun without a date. That would bring anyone down.

You could just as well have a date and it still would suck butt lol.

Your a senior..hopefully you have at least two friends that know how to have fun without walking arm and arm with a partner.

Besides your single...you can dance with whom ever you want when you want without the drama. You can't stand on the side of the wall either ...that will definitely ruin the whole night. It is a dance afterall.

Just think to yourself the reasons you never really have fun at homecoming and then think to yourself what you should change about those reasons. Turn the negative into a positive and you should have a good time.

Goodluck

Tami

• Thanks Tami, I think I needed to hear that.

• lol no problem I wish someone would have told me that when I went to school dances.

I found that a lot of the people who were on dates either ended up fighitng or crying...the guys would disapeer into the crowd looking for other girls to dance with...lol Its not mandatory to have a date.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't worry about it. I never had a date or even much of a group of friends in my senior year (or in any year really), and I had plenty of fun. Granted I never went to prom/homecoming, but I'm fairly sure you can still have a good time without some kind of romantic attachment.

• I would say if you look at life positively and try to be a happy person you can make it fun. Just dance with other guys that don't have dates and get involved in the group dances. Also smile because it's infectious.

• So don't go. Find something to do other than go to homecoming.

• I travel with my friends or cousins

What Girls Said 1

• Go with a group of friends...I've found that it's actually more fun with friends because dates can sometimes be awkward and then you feel obligated to dance with them the whole time.