When should I tell him I have anxiety? I'm embarrassed to tell him.

I'm seeing this guy and even though we've had around 6 dates.He has already told me he loves me,but I'm not sure weather to believe it or not..Not only that,I have anxiety and I haven't told him about it.I'm embarrassed of it and I am also on medication.He talks about a lot of things he would like to do in life and some of those things I can't do because my anxiety stops me from it.I hate it so much.I don't know weather to tell him at all even,try hide it.Or if I do tell him,should I say it before we are in a relationship or while we are in one.I'm worried it'll scare him off,but I guess then I know what kind of guy he is.I'm not sure what to do,or how to tell him or when to tell him?

I told him I have anxiety and he was OK with it,he said it's nothing and that he adores me anyway.I feel better about it now.

What Guys Said 2

• "we've had around 6 dates.He has already told me he loves me"

He just wants to get in your vajeen

"I'm embarrassed of it and I am also on medication."

Sounds like you need better meds

"but I guess then I know what kind of guy he is."

Exactly.

"I'm not sure what to do,or how to tell him"

Just tell him what's up. Most guys just tell you all that BS about what they want to do in life just so they can look attractive to their new Girlfriend because women don't like losers with no plans in life.

• Well with everything he's ben saying to me it almost seems that he is for real..And I need better meds huh?Yeah nice one.

• So what you go around judging people,grow up.

• That was an obvious statement, of course I have opinions of people like everyone else.

• tell him...if he loves you like he says he does he will understand and help you through it...if he dumps you then you'll know he didn't love you and was full of sh*t.

What Girls Said 0