Kissing a guy and he holds you?

ok if a guy closes his eyes when you kiss him an he wraps his arms around you an hold you tight does that mean something ?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Just preference.

• oh well this guy I like a lot he told me he is attracted to me but he wants to be friends right now

• Yay! my Homie Distant. XD

What Guys Said 1

• That's probably just how he kisses all of the time. It can't be a bad thing but its not like it means he loves you or anything. If he's hooking up with you, he probably likes you anyway.

• well see he did hook up with me but now he wants to be friends with me an well he said he would give me another chance if I wanted it but he just wants to be friends right now but he barely talks to me an stopped hanging out with me an he flirts with me an smiles at me all the time when he sees me an its confusing

What Girls Said 4

• I think he is really into you, really really into you. When I read it I said "awwww" out loud. That's cute.

• It means he is into it...

if he didn't you should be worried.

• means he's into you.

• Sure, means he likes kissing you.

If your question is if he loves you, you can't be certain just from that.