How do I get a guy to kiss me?

Ok so I met this guy and I'm totally into him and he seems pretty into me too... after hanging out we hugged for a pretty long time but tht was it. How do I get him to actually kiss me th next time we hang out?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you guys hug each other again, hold that hug for alittle longer than usually then look into his eye's hold it for a second or two then look at his mouth hold that for another second of two. Move forward alittle and if he gets the hint he will go in for the kiss. If not, there's no harm in you moving forward to. It's really situational and the mood of you two. Any who good luck !

What Guys Said 1

• This forum is full of "how do I get hm to...". What's wrong with you taking the initiative?

• I'm just too nervous to..

• But you already said he is into you. And seriously, what's the worst thing that can happen?

• Idk I just haven't liked someone this much in a long time and I don't wanna blow it..

What Girls Said 3

• The first kiss with each person is usually completely awkward because neither of you are sure if the other wants to kiss... etc. If that makes sense?

After you guys hug, lean your forehead on his so your noses are touching and see what he does... then, slightly turn your head to the right or left (I recommend right, but left's okay too.)

then lean in a little more.

happy smooching, hahahh!

• Kiss him! Just do it. Being "too shy" won't really get you too far in life..

• True... But I'm just afraid of what his reaction would be cause I'm pretty sure tht he likes me but I still am not completely sure

• Aww congrats :) and yeah I'll try to muster up some courage lol maybe by next weekend... hahaha

• Thanks! Yes I suggest just going against every thought that tells you not to do it and fight through the butterflies. You'll be so shocked but so glad later when you finally do something. :)

• Why don't you just initiate it if you want a kiss from him? :]

• I'm too nervous to :3 lol