Why guys don't text girls the day after sex?

The guy I slept with text me after we had sex and when we met on the billiard place.he is with his friends and I'm with mine also. I text him "let's play" and he replied "i can't cause I'm with my friends" I reply to him "are you afraid to lose again to me? lol :))" that was the last text ever. he doesn't want me to tell my friends that we had sex, since my friend call me and teasing me on him.but I didn't tell to my friend that we had sex. I text him again after 2days and got no reply. do you think he got turned off?

Most Helpful Guy

• How good was the sex? Did you make him come multiple times? If it was really good for him, he'll call you eventually.

• yes. I made him come for 3 times. and when I'm giving him a blowjob he even say that if I continue to do that to him he will come out easily. you think its a good sign?

• Sure. Just give him a bit of time. Don't call right after you sent a text. But if you haven't heard from him in a few days, give him a call. If your experience together was as you described, he'll probably get hard just hearing your voice!

• oh yeah thanks a lot :)) it really help me. thanks to you :))

What Guys Said 3

• I think he just looked at it as it being a one night stand thing. And if you dominated him in the bedroom and he losed to you. Then something like that can be a big blow to his ego and self esteem. There could be a lot of reasons why he doesn't want to be bothered. He could be a player and once payers have sex they leave the girl and move to the next one. He could had just looekd at it being a one night stand thing. He could feel embarressed losing to you in the bedroom and you teasing him in the text didn't help things. Maybe you was just that good in the bedroom and he could not keep up with you. I guess you have to find a guy that can keep up with you.

• maybe his friends pressure him to act like he doesn't like you because maybe they don't like you. talk to him alone..call him and make sure he is alone so you can see how he actually feels

• maybe he don't like my gay friend that's why he is like that. but I don't know his friends so I don't think that they don't like me. I'm feeling shy to call him. do you think is it fine if I do that?

• because that's all he wanted, sex

What Girls Said 1

• I hate to say this but I think its not because of that he didn't reply you.He has done with you.He probably a jerk.