Give up dating life for a friend?

if you were a guy/girl who has the ability to really date anyone you wanted. would you give up all those dates and happiness to one of your friends who's never had any luck/experiance with guys/girls. so that he/she could be happy for once.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I would give it to my sister. She seems so sad about not having someone to be with and I'm okay with myself enough to not care if I had a date or not.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I actually seem to be that person among the few friends I have. Or the closest to it, anyway. So probably not, since there wouldn't be anyone with no experience for me to give all the happiness to.

0|0
    0|0
    • so ud consider yurself that person who'd be receiving the handmedown dates?

• I suppose. It sounds bad when you say it like that, though.

• yea my bad but I kno. how you feel

• Absolutely. I have done enough dating in my lifetime. I'd happily pass it on to someone else who could benefit and be happy as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd only give it up for my closest friends who've always been there for me.

0|1
    0|1
  • no because I don't consider anyone I know as a friend.

0|0
    0|1
  • Hmm, no I wouldn't. It's my life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• yeah.. no problems there...

0|1
    0|0
  • I already do that. I never had problems with women, so a lot of my friends come to me for advice. I can't tell you how many times I've had to wingman for them. They get laid because of me- and they have no problems admitting that.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah I would

0|0
    0|0