Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person?

Have you ever sent the text to the wrong person by accident? I have, a couple times, I'm so careless with my texts, I've sent one about someone who I liked to the person I like and I was all like "just wanted to see your reaction" and I sent my mom one about gossip, but my moms so bad with technology, so I deleted it before she got to read it. Have you ever had experiences like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea many of times...i sent a message to my girlfriend that was supposed to go to my friend about how I'm getting tired of our relationship<===big mistake...i sent one to my brother tha ws suppoesed to go to my girlfriend about our love life <======hilarious but weird...so yea I sent messages to the wrong people

What Guys Said 6

• I remember I once sent an email to my dad by accident, instead of an internet buddy. I referred to myself as 'lazy' which my dad did not approve of.

• Oh and thanks for best answer:)

• A friend once thought I was gay after receiving texts that weren't meant for him, 'specially since the texts were anal related, he thought... things lol

• Just once. But whoever they were, they were cool about it.

• Nope. I'm good with keeping track of texts

• I have because they had the same name. lol

What Girls Said 3

• I've done it a few times, but luckily it was never anything particularly embarrassing where I ended up being like, 'OH S.HIT!' hahaha. Just random things, and they're like, 'Ummm...?' =P

• LOl This used to happen all the time...

1 time I remember texting my guy friend in other language...asking him to cook me dinner...and he replied...like wtf..

Another time was when I was texting my cousin in n.y...and instead I was texting some dude named pablo...whole time he was playing along...untill after a week...when I called him and he didn't sound like my cousin on the phone...lol I ended up cussing him out...

• yeah, it was pretty awkward.