I met this guy online

i met this guy online and he is really nice, we have been sending emails for two weeks, but recently he has been taking ages to reply like 2 days, and I really like him, I don't know where to go and I don't know what to do?

ohkay thanx, but I just turned 18, , and we live in different areas of the world, so maybe skype?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he's losing interest, plus the fact online everything can sound good. I can read and reflect of the words anyone places and find depth. Its actually in person where a connection is tested. I never find deth on the internet because so many people lie or scam others for their own enjoyment.

Plus being a minor doesn't help you due to the fact if you never met this person it could cause trouble. Facebook still leads to many issues also

What Guys Said 2

• Schedule a date. He might be getting tired of just talking online. He might decide on someone else if you take too long too.

• I dunno. Under 18, met a guy online, I'd be slightly cautious about arranging to meet..

• Whatever. I'm just giving the advice I would give if it were legal.

• maybe he is busy

What Girls Said 2

• aww yay. how about actually getting a real boyfriend in real life? you're still young. and make sure he isn't some creepy over weight old guy who's into little girls. best of luck.

what's wrong with actual guys in real life anyways?

• Well he obviously has things going on in his real life that make it difficult to get in touch with you as often as he did. I would maybe suggest adding him elsewhere, like Facebook maybe. he might check his Facebook more. And that way you can make sure he's not some 50 year old pedo.