Do guys like girls with a bit of a bad rep?

The thing is that I've recently gathered a reputation for giving someone a ---- --- If you catch my drift would you ever date me? Is it a turn off?

Just to clarify I'm not a guy and it was the first ever time it's happened I don't sleep around(I'm a virgin) I don't drink/smoke/party

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a bit conservative, so, it depends. For me it would depend on who you gave the BJ to, if it was a legitimate boyfriend, then no it wouldn't be a problem with me, it's natural. If you gave it to some random stranger and a fly-by fling, then yeah, we've got a problem. Most likely due to the fact that if you're that quick to hand out your sexuality to a random person, then I would't place much on your romantic values either. Some people don't put them as one and the same but I also think people are stupid and impulsive so, whatever.

What Guys Said 1

• Turn off, I don't want to date a slut. I would sleep with her, but not date.

What Girls Said 3

• People like to come on here and pretend the world is all for the righteous but where I'm from girls who I've heard have given blowjobs have boyfriends more so then the girls I hear nothing about and if he happens to hear about you and can't accept it ,oh well on to the next.

• for getting laid-yes

for actual relationships-no

• I don't see why there should be a problem~