What's the best place for a first date?

I don't mind the traditional dinner & a movie date, however I think I prefer something more active where you can interact in a more hands on date like fishing or going for a picnic at the park and then for a walk. What about you!?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I agree about the interactive dates. Some place like a local festival or something would be good, because then you always have something to talk about, and you don't have to worry as much about those awkward silences, haha

There's certainly nothing wrong with dinner and a movie, but just make sure you do the movie first, again, so you have something to talk about! :-)

I'm more the casual date kind of girl, so nothing too extravagant.

What Guys Said 2

• I Think the best place for a First Date is Toilet...

Because if I truly Love you I would do anything you ask me to do...

So why don't you ask him To come see you at the School Toilet or you home Toilet

Lol>>>>>>>>

• Get to know the person over drinks / coffee / ice cream. Save the interactive date ideas for the second or third date so that you don't have to pester each other with questions or wonder "what's s/he thinking?"

What Girls Said 1

• i believe the best place for a first date is going for a picnic at the park, where you and your date can get to know each other well and engage in a good conversation. A picnic is a good idea for a couple to bond and connect.