Why do you ask & answer useless questions and ignore more interesting/serious ones?

Why do people ask and answer useless questions and ignore the rest?

Is that because you don't know the answer yourself?

Is it because you want others to make their own decisions?

Then an "expert" visits my thread and gives me an advise on how I should behave. When in fact I should give him/her an advice 'cause it seems that some of these experts never even been on the date.

What I've noticed is that people never reply to questions when you tell your story but if you will paraphrase it and make it sound like a survey question then you will get lots of replies.

Personally when I see serious questions I read them, think about the possible answer but never reply because I've never been in that situation myself. Why give advice on how to climb a mount Everest when I never even went hiking...

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the answer or at least have an opinion a lot of the time, but sometimes I feel the answer is so obvious that the person probably knows it themselves, and it more looking for someone to confirm or tell them what they want to here. I answer silly questions cause sometimes I don't feel like writing a heap and those questions are usually shorter. I've also noticed that a lot of the time many people who ask serious questions aren't willing to take advice they don't want to hear.

What Girls Said 3

• I ask myself this question a lot.

Mainly, a lot of it is because I get tired of answering the sam question over & over again. "Does he like me?" "Why are women evil bitches?" "Why are Christians so stupid?" "How come my d*** doesn't get hard?" These questions are aggravating when it is OVER & OVER & OVER again.

Also, I look at some of the titles and I don't want answer them. Some people need to word their titles better. Not, "does he like me?" but rather, "Can you read the signs this guy is giving me?" Not, "Do girls really prefer bigger d***s?" (besides using the search feature) but "what do girls look for in a guy?" and see if any answer includes "big d***" then include it in an update.

• Well then what type of questions do you answer?

• I answer the survey type questions. I answer human interest type questions, or the relationship ones, not the "does he like me?", but rather the "what do I do" "how do I handle this" "what do you think." Sometimes I even answer the ones where kids or depressed. I try to help the best I can.

• honestly because I'm tired of people asking the same thing about how to get someone back or how to flirt and blah blah blah... either way they ain't going to listen they are still blinded and no matter how hard you try to make them realize the truth they are to stuborn and will only like what they really want to hear. so its pointless sometimes... maybe other people aren't that way who knows but I just got tired of that. I do know thet answer to a lot of the questions I've been threw a lot and know what some people are going threw. but I'm not waisting my time on people who aren't gonna listen to the truth.

• Because I don't know how to answer the serious ones. I answer the questions I have an answer for, or questions I know I'll get sh*t for answering.

What Guys Said 3

• Some ideas and advice is just based on logic. For example, you don't need to touch a hot stove to warn people to not touch a hot stove.

• I don't. But some are asked on a day to day basis FREQUENTLY people get tired of seeing them and answer other questions. And some just can't think of an answer. If I can't I don't answer it.

• I rarely go on this site and I don't know what is going on here.

When I used to come here more frequently I would ignore all questions such as does he/she like me, do I look good or size questions? However, there are questions for which no one knows the answer. For example, how to approach an opposite gender? All you hear is just do it but its ain't that easy. I kind of solved that problem myself but I never got a good reply when I asked.

• It's become riddled with trolls, asskissers, and attention seekers. And it's gotten worse. But we've got that kind of behavior everywhere.

• I'd tell you, but I just can't bring my self to do so.