Should I give him a chance?

I went on a date with a guy and all he talked about was sex. He looked at the waitress and girls who where there said Id do her it was are first date. I'm not the jealous type but that was very low of him I think. What do you think? O yeah I did ask him are you not into me and he said yes why. I told him why he said that's just how men act.

I don't think I will give him a chance I have to much respect for my self. Thanks for all your answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't act that way. When I'm a date with a girl I pay attention to her and only her. No don't give him another chance because that was really rude of him

What Guys Said 2

• Don't do it. He's a prick just out to get laid. Move on.

• Yeah, he's pretty crude, I wouldn't take it.

What Girls Said 3

• Run for your life and don't look back. A guy who can't even extend the courtesy of keeping his focus on you for one date is not worth investing your time or efforts over. That's not how men act, that's how horny men act. So before he finds a better bait and dumps you for her, please do yourself a favor hon and just get rid of him.

• Yes that's how men act. Men who aren't worth your time. Don't waste any more time with this guy he's obviously looking for a quick lay and then off he goes to his next victim. What a horndog...

• NOOO chance! That's so disrespectful!