Should I call, text him or forget him?

I'll never see the guy I like again we're friends and all. We have each others number and all but I feel like now would be the best time to tell him how I feel. I have this message that explains everything, I was planning on sending it to him but just can't find the nerve to send it to him. I'm just scared on how he takes it or if he'd think I was a creeper. I'd love to just to be able to keep in touch with him. If I call and he answers then I'll tell him like that but if I call and he doesn't answer then I'll send my message.

i need to telll him how I feel

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• dnt text ... call him so tht you can handle the situation, he needs too be in the rite mind to get year point if a text just pops up with out invitation the guy would freak out

• Your plan sounds good, try calling first. I don't see why you shouldn't do it.

• Life is too short to mind the small things, call him and text him put your feelings out there.,its the only way to know.

What Girls Said 1

• I am on the same boat. Let me know your ultimate discission.