Would it be so bad if I did this?

Go on a first date with a guy, and then after go to a fwb's place for the night. The friends with benefits is my ex boyfriend too. If you were the fwb, would you get upset with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• i mean in all honesty, what they don't know won't hurt them...but how is your conscious going to be saying after you do this?

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't be upset with you because it's not like we're boyfriend and girlfriend, it was just a date. But, truth be told, I'm a bit conservative so if you probably did that, I wouldn't place much in the way of your romantic values either. So nah, I wouldn't be upset, I just don't think we'd be very compatible that's all.

• @I wouldn't place much in the way of your romantic values either.

thats exactly what friends with benefits is. ^ you rnt supposed to put value on anything but sex.

• Exactly. Like I said in my post, I'm conservative. I don't really believe in casual flings and sex, I come from a school where you actually have to like the person as a PERSON before you do things like that. But, like I said, I'm conservative, that's only just my definition :)

• i wudnt get upset unless you have promised me something like a relation down the road or not ddating ny other guys till v are fwb

• I think the guy you went on a date with would be pretty upset, too.

What Girls Said 3

• i thought you were asking if the guy you that ed would be upset, because he's dating you thinking its going somewhere-then you go f*** an ex.

but if you meant would your friends with benefits be pissed- who f***ing cares. you don't owe him anything. friends with benefits is no strings attached. none.

r you 'hoping' he'd get upset and want you back? if you want him back you shouldn't be giving him sex. hell continue to f*** you and get used to it meaning nada.

• I don't think you should be going on a date at all if you're still sleeping with your ex. bad bad BAD idea. let go of your old baggage first before you bring someone new into your life and also if you're still doin your ex then chances are one of you still has feelings for each other. this just sounds like a messy situation

• I think it would hurt the guy you are going on the date with a lot more. :/