In a heterosexual relationship, who do you think should text/call first?

What's your opinion on this? What would you prefer? Do you even care?

• The guy should.
  • The girl should.
  • It should be even.
  • It doesn't matter!
  • Results, plx.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first to give into temptation?

What Guys Said 2

• When my wife and I first met, it was from a note I left in a library book. She answered my note and we were writing to each other. I gave her my phone number and asked her to call. She wouldn't. I asked for her phone number. She wouldn't give it to me. How to cheat. How to sneak. How to do it in an unconventional way. Ah. Back to the library. I went through the reverse phone book and looked up her mailing address. It gave me her full name (I only had a first name) and her phone number.

So... I phoned first. Really freaked her out because she had no idea her information was that accessible to anyone and everyone. That was even before I was on the internet. So whoever has the guts to call the other first, go for it.

• I don't think it matters too much.

What Girls Said 2

• It should be about even. Meaning if one of you wants to talk to the other, you shouldn't sit around waiting to text/call you because "he's the guy and it's his job," just text or call him yourself. If you make one person always be the one to text or call first then they're gonna feel like you don't really care or you don't want to put any effort into the relationship. So both people should be able to initiate a text or call.

• It doesn't matter.