When will I get a boyfriend?

Ok so I'm 17 and I've never dated. I've had guys that have liked me, but they just are not my type.at all. I'm kinda pretty I think, at least people tell me I am. It just seems that everyone is in a relationship right now and its kinda lonely when all of your close friends have boyfriends. How can I get the guys I like to like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. You can't truly make someone like you, and even if you get someone to go out with you, the relationship will only last if both people really do like each other. I had the same issue in high school and I've found that it just means you haven't found the right person yet. Cliche, yeah, but also true.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd relax and stop worrying about it -- form friendships first, and that's a better way to find someone who is really right for you anyway. Go out in groups, and find a guy who is really interested in you. It'll take time, perhaps, but it'll happen...

• Just express interest. It makes it so much easier (at least for me) to approach a girl if I think she likes me. You might not know if they like you or not, maybe they just don't know you.

Guys don't have to initiate everything. If you like a guy you don't know, start by throwing him a compliment or two, there is no way that can go wrong.

• what is ur type find the right guy and go flirt with him and he might get the message

What Girls Said 1

• I was just like that in high school, and I've come to realize that it's a waste of time to sit around wondering when a guy is going to start expressing an interest in you. Focus on yourself and figuring out what you enjoy doing, extracurricular-wise. That will make you happier long-term, and you might happen to run into someone you like while doing that activity, just as a perk.