What is the longest online friendship you have had?

It seems that online friends come and go so what is the longest friendship you have had with someone? Mine is 2 years, we chat at least several times a week.

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably around 5-7 years or so. Haven't talked to him in a couple though. Still would if I was on much. Met on runescape, used to PK a lot together :>

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Coming up on 8 years now. We used to hang out on a message board together in high school and started talking because we had similar political philosophies, then after a huge conflict destroyed the forum, we kept in touch over AIM and email. Now we play games together and talk on Skype and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember when I met her, but a friend from Singapore and I have been friends for 3 or 4 years now.

0|0
    0|0
  • over 4 years, I met these British dudes on xbox live and we still play in games together quite often... good friends those lads are :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 weeks

0|0
    0|0
  • They've been here. Last an average of six months, and that's about it. Hopefully this next one will last longer than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • scarlet johansson's house via google earth

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 years is longest

I met her on yahoo answers LOL

We still talk :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 years 0 months 0 weeks 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 years and counting :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and p*rn, roughly 7 years and still going on

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 9

• Like 3 years I think?

I can't quite remember - we're still in touch though. I can't even remember where we stumbled across each other, I think it was on Facebook or something - but we've been chatting ever since.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met all of them on this site but two of them it's a little over 2 years and the third will be 2 years in February. The third person and I speak virtually daily sometimes for hours or just to check in.Two of them I consider to be very close friends. I never really had online friendships before, but I am lucky to have met some really incredible people who are very dear to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 to 11 months. Chating and texting but it worked its slef

Out and fizzled.

0|0
    0|0
  • a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 years I think now

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-6 years with a guy I met online from the US. Still friends with him :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 years. I still talk to them (:

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 months :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 years met on GAG he's like a good guyfriend I never had :)

0|0
    0|0