How should you kiss a best friend?

I want to kiss my best friend. How should I do it so it's more nice and sweet rather than intimate and awkward? I guess what I'm asking is girls, what would make you smile and feel good instead of shocked and confused if your best friend kissed you?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm. lol. depends if she feels the same way as you. =)

But! you could build it up. depends on what position your in but generally caressing her cheek and moving in slowly while pulling her in close.

What Girls Said 3

• Well First kiss her on the forehead after giving her a hug. and then look into her eyes and if you see a spark or something different then normal in her eyes that means she likes you too and then give her a real kiss. if she likes you and you like her then she will go weak at the knees and you guys will hit it off from there :)

• go for the cheek first

• on the cheek or forehead

What Guys Said 2

• Slowly make the conversation and feelings for each other intense. Than slowly put your arms around her, one around her waist and the other in between her shoulder blades. Slowly bring he closer and kiss her on the cheek of forehead, unless she moves for you to kiss her on the lips. If she doesn't move than when you pull your head away, look at her eyes and her expression on her face. If she closes her eyes and tilts her head back and brings her self closer to you, than go in for the kiss on the lips. What ever you do, not say that your sorry for kissing her. If you do not know how to kiss already, go you tube. I don't know if there's any thing on there but chances are there is something.

• just ask her if you could kiss her