Should I text him? Should I wait till he contacts me?

I made out with my crush yesterday. He hasn't text me or contacted me today, should I text him? I don't want to come off as needy or clingy... What should I say?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I wouldn't text him unless he texts you first because that way it gives him a chance to miss you, etc. But if you're really dying to talk to him (which happens to all of us at one point or another) then I suggest making up a reason to text him. For example: tell him about something pertaining to him (like his favorite X is doing Y) or that you heard a funny story that you just had to tell him. If you can't think of anything then just say something along the lines of "hey just checking in to see how your day's going."

What Guys Said 2

• Text him something like " Hey, I didn't accidently bite your tongue off last night did I, because not heard from you since lol,x" or in your own words, but something jokey and easy to break the ice and make him feel comfortable about how you feel, you can't go wrong,x

• Most guys really don't mind it when the girl texts first. I actually like it when she messages me first.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see how you would appear clingy by simply texting him. Just say "hey what you up to" or "how are you doing". Just a simple question like that :)

• do not ever ever text a guy first I know its hard but dont... unless yall are just friends or actually in a relationship

• Maybe you should text him once...see if he replies or not.