Why agree to a date if you don't see the person as a partner but still hint at a possibility?

So I asked a girl out on a date. She said yes but continued to so say that she hasn't considered us more than friends. Knowing her for sometime now, she is really precise with her words which has me stumped on why give me hope rather than make her decision absolute. So my question is why agree to a date if you don't see the person as a partner but still hint at a possibility?

What Girls Said 2

• she might never have seen you as a possible partner but may way to give it a chance and see if you guys could have something. take it in a positive way and have fun on your date show her what she could have with you.

• shes probably just confused. or doesn't wana hurt your feelings. in this case, your the despret. get out fast.

What Guys Said 0