Is there a chance she'll go out with me?

My biggest concern is that I haven't seen her in several days and she doesn't text me first.

I met her about a year ago, we hit it off in class because I make her laugh like crazy so easily, she invited me to lunch and all that, but it turned out that she had a boyfriend. So I assumed these were just friendly signals.

But then she broke up with her boyfriend, a year later, and since she's been single, she's been getting flirtier with me. I mean, physically. Like now she'll punch me or shove me in the halls without me doing anything (and of course I shove back).

She's called me a catch before and last year she said my sarcasm spurs her on. But like I said, I didn't do anything because she was taken.

Now that she's single, I'm thinking of asking her out. Do you think she likes me and will say yes?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should text her :) I'm in the same boat as you cause the guy I like won't text me first lol so she's probably waiting on you to take the initiative :)

What Girls Said 4

• Well you could ask yeah. Physical is always a good sign, coming from a girl. Girls are not often very touchy feely, apart from with their best guy friends, or with people they have a crush on, so chances are pretty good.

• Well DUH! Or she just wants to have fun ;) Do not look for something official right now... Try some flirting and see the answer! If she flirts back, she definitly likes you...

• dident you already ask this?

• no dah that this girl got a thing for u. go 4 it!

What Guys Said 2

• Friend zone imo, my best girl friend that I liked for the longest time, we were really close and I thought she liked me, she just wanted to be friends. I even asked months later still the same thing. So personally never date your best friend.

• she's not my best friend at all. At most we see each other once a week.

• Ah must of read wrong, swear I saw *best friend* if she's just a friend. I would go for it then.

• yea ask her out, it sounds like she likes you alot.