Is it lame to cower in fear on the first date?

Lol... So I'm going on a date tomorrow to see a scary movie. And frankly, I love them, but they terrify the hell outta me. I scream and jump and hide! No joke! So I'm wondering if it would be distasteful if I latched onto A's arm on the first date! I will probably do it anyway outta habit, but I suppose I could control myself if I needed to.

So guys and girls, would it be lame to do it? Would you guys get freaked out? Girls, is this a ho-move? Please tell me before my date!

Most Helpful Girl

• noo that's cute and he can be all manly and protect you! :) or he might be more scared than you and will appreciate having someone to snuggle up to. :D have fun!

What Guys Said 7

• Nope, it would not be lame to do it. In fact, he'd probably appreciate the touch of a girl. He'll probably act macho and try to protect you.

• Well as long as you're not being clingy or anything should be fine. I love that stuff and would highly encourage it, but all guys a different so just test the waters first, that;s the best Idea.

• Do it

• lol no it would be cute

• It would be indeed distasteful to latch onto his arm.

Instead, just pull him close to you and snuggle up. Even if you're scared he'll think you're being romantic and not make a big thing of it.

• Sounds like you'd be a fun date lol

• I would be f***ing excited if that happened to me. I've never even been on a date.

What Girls Said 0